Thursday, November 18, 2010

New Cricut Lite Carts!

I am loving these new cricut lite carts, and only 20.00 that is a great deal, I really had a problem pay 40.00 for a lite cart when we can get the full carts for much less on line.  So here are the new ones that were released today. By the way I convienced my husband to get up the morning after Thanksgiving to go get me some carts.  I cant wait for that. So without futher ado here they are:


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket




I think the jazz dance and the christmas one is calling my name! Which ones will you get?  Leave a comment on this post to let me know!


Have a great day and happy shopping!

Angela

1 comment:

  1. Hello, I saw where you left a comment on my blog so I had to come over and see yours, you are very experienced with the cricut, I have one and tons of carts but haven't took the time to get to know it. You make me want to do things now with mine. Good Stuff here!

    ReplyDelete