Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Thanksgiving day Cards

My Thanksgiving Day Cards!
I am so sorry I havent posted in a while, but with the holiday it has been crazy around here.  I am so happy my nephew Richard is home with us after two long years and I could not have asked for a better gift!  I hope all of you had a wonderful holiday as well. On to our project:
So I did not feel like cutting paper to make my cards (kind of last minute) so I used my Imagine to color and cut them it made my job super fast and easy.  I used another cricut lite cart the Celebrate with Flourish this cart has come in very handy recently. I also made up my own RGB codes for these super cute turkeys.
Here is the recipe:
My Imagine
Celebrate with Flourish(cricut lite cart)
RGB codes:
gold-218-165-32
brown-139-69-19
black 0-0-0
orange-255-165-0
Turkeys were cut at 2.5in
Cuttlebug folder (leaves)
butterfly stickers
stickles
Leaf ribbon ( dont know from where)
Kraft cardstock






Thanks for stopping by and looking have a wonderful and safe holiday season.

No comments:

Post a Comment