Monday, February 14, 2011

Winner of the Across the 50 Blog Hop!

First I want to say thank you to all of my followers and everyone who participated in this hop it has been amazing.  Thank you so much for all of your sweet comments they mean so much.  OK on to the winner

The winner is............................

130 granny said...


Got to make a card like that! Thanks for sharing your talent and facts about your beautiful state! My SIL is from Indiana and would love to move back. I can understand why - my brother says it is truly beautiful! Maybe they will move back there and I will have a "reason" to visit!

Genelle

Congratulations Genelle thank you so much for hopping along with us I will be contacting you soon regarding you win!
 
Have a wonderful day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment