Happy Happy New Year to all of you!
Welcome to the Ring in the New Year Paper Piecing Blog Hop!This hop is hosted by Nikki who is super sweet and talented. There are some great ladies on this hop if you just happened upon my blog and want to start at the beginning which is what I recommend you can go to
To see what blog candy is up for grabs all you need to do is go to Nikki's blog. In order to be eligible for her blog candy, follow Nikki's blog, subscribe by email to her blog, and like
her Facebook Fan page (Paper Piecings by Nikki).
Here is the blog hop line up
1. Nikki - http://paperpiecingsbynikki.blogspot.com
2. Mandy http://lovestoscrap11.blogspot.com/
5. Jamie - http://scrapqueen141.blogspot.com/
6. Angela U-http://www.creativecraftin.blogspot.com
7. Liz - http://tryin2craft.blogspot.com
8. Mindy- http://mindyscreations11.blogspot.com/
I decided to make a card for this for this hop I was unsure at first when it said paper piecing I was like I can do this.
So here is what I came up with
Here is what I used:
Smooch spray for the card base
Enjoy the season Imagine cartridge
fort the tree, birds and scallop circle
Jenni Bowlin twine
Sentiment is an old wooden stamp block.
Thank you so much for hopping through this hop!