Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Holiday Gifts Hop WINNER!

I am so grateful for all of you that left such sweet comments thank you so much! I also want to say thank you to all of my followers previous and new, I hope that you will keep checking back to see what things are going on with my blog.




I will continue to do more projects with pictures as well as some new videos that I have planned for you, I love watching videos so if you want me to view yours just leave a link on my blog and I would love to see them! There will also be more giveaways coming your way so make sure you keep checking back in.  Now on to the WINNER:


The winner is


Manhattan Mandie said... What a fun idea!!!! I'm already a follower :)

Thanks so much Mandie you are the winner of the stamps, congratulations send me your address so I can mail you your prize!  Please contact me within 3 days or I will have to pick another winner thanks so much to everyone who commented and is a follower!

Have a wonderful day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment