Monday, April 25, 2011

My First Copic Attmept!

Hello Everyone,

I finally used my copics and I was so intimidated.  I am so glad I did it now, I used a SWALK stamp from http://www.stampandcreate.com/ they have good prices and super fast shipping.

I have been watching tutorials for quite some time I stamped my image with momento ink which worked very well no smearing or smudging.  I am working on my blending and shading, I think for a first attempt this looks pretty good.

Thanks so much for stopping by today just scroll down to see the pics she is so cute!

Sorry about he shadow!

3 comments:

  1. For a first attempt this is awesome!!!! I have been chicken to try copics and stamping yet :l
    GREAT job, you should be really proud!
    TFS
    Theresa
    tmdettloff@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice, I've been wanting to get myself a set but don't know which ones are good to get

    ReplyDelete