Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Hello Summer Blog Hop!



Welcome to Summer, I hope you have been enjoying our Hello Summer Blog Hop! If you came from Alma-http://almabrooksblog.blogspot.com you are on the right track.  If you just happend along my blog then you will want to start at the beginning at our wonderful host Ashley  http://theglamoroussideofscrapping.blogspot.com.

On to my project I decied to make a card I always think of lemonade for summer it is cool and refreshing so this is what I came up with I hope you like it:



Recipe:
K&co paper pad
doodle bug twine
buttons from Tuesday Morning
Cricut lite savory cartridge used on the imagine
and
Pink by design type stamp set

Please leave a comment and become a follower for more fun to come!
Now on to 

Have a wonderful day!

19 comments:

  1. Cute card. Perfect for summertime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! You did a great job in creating your card. I love the added buttons and twine! Lemonade is one of the FAVORITE things to drink over the summer.. Mmm!

    Thanks so much for sharing!
    misshoanggg (at) gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmmmm.... I'm going to need to make plenty of lemonade on today's hot, hot first day of summer. Very cute cut! Thanks for sharing!!

    Fondly,
    Ellen ♥ CardMonkey
    http://cardmonkeyspaperjungle.com
    e.mail: cardmonkey@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a fun card! Love the diecut!
    Tammy
    tampatha01@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card!! LOVE your lemonade pitcher!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute card!!! I love lemonade:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a refreshing card! Who doesn't love lemonade! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. delightful & refreshing! fab card Angela!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ok, that is just the sweetest card! I love it! It's one I will have to give a try when I get organized! Thanks for the hop!

    ReplyDelete
  10. who doesn't love lemon aid in the summer? Great card Angela

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yum! I love this card! I stopped drinking soda back in 2007 so I am a lemonade and tea girl during the summer! This card was made for me! lol!

    Hugs,
    Chriss
    america57@comcast.net
    http://www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a cute card!! I love lemonade, too! I became a new follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a delicious card!! I agree, there is nothing more refreshing than lemonade on hot summer day. My favorite is Strawberry Lemonade...yummmmm!! Great to have been a part of this hop with you :0)
    Diana
    daisylovecreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the card. Lemonade is one of my favorite summer drinks. Thank you for being a part of the hop.
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very Summery!! I Love lemonade and your card is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super yummy looking!

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  17. So colorful and cute.

    Sew Sweet N Crafty
    SewSweetNCrafty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete