Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Design Team Tuesday!!

Welcome to Design Team Tuesday !!!

I made a card for todays post I hope you all enjoy it I used burlap ribbon from Jessi's store which you care buy your own at :

http://www.etsy.com/shop/MyLifeInArtsNCrafts?ref=si_shop

Now on to my card for today:



I used my cricut Imagine for this one
Michaels cardstock
burlap ribbon from Jessi's store and
Stamp from fiskars
Ink from Brillance island blue

I hope you all enjoy it and dont forget to stop along all the fablous blogs to check out what they made for design team tuesday!!!

Have a wonderful day!!

2 comments:

  1. Google支払わ$1。77億所得ための新しい職場111 Eighth Avenue で。ミッドタウン南プッシュ マンハッタン空室量ダウン。

    my web blog - デュベティカ

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm amazed, I have to admit. Seldom do I come across a blog that's both educative and engaging, and without a doubt,
    you have hit the nail on the head. The issue is an issue that too few men and
    women are speaking intelligently about. Now i'm very happy that I came across this during my hunt for something concerning this.

    My blog post :: oakley サングラス

    ReplyDelete