Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Birthday Card for my daughter!

Hello,

I hope you all are having a wonderful Wednesday today is a special day for our family.

My baby girl is turning 21 one today and I cannot figure out where all the time went, it seems like just yesterday I was pushing her on the swing set I miss those days. 

I love you so much Lillian have a wonderful 21st birthday!






Here are the details of the card:
Walmart cardstock
my Imagine
better together card
hobby lobby background stamp
clear dollar stamp set
Sentiment stamp from Pink by design
wobbles
gems in my stash
button from paper trey ink and the twine as well
card shape from Birthday bash cartridge

1 comment:

  1. Very cutel!!! TFS. Come and visit me on my blog for some Blog Candy!! It ends tomorrow!! Bug Hugs :D

    ReplyDelete